Principal, Compliance and Permitting
* B.A.Sc., Chemical Engineering, University of Toronto
* M.A.Sc., Chemical Engineering, University of Toronto
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Over 30 years of experience in Air Quality Assessment, Source Assessment, Air Pollution Control, Permitting, Incineration and Combustion Processes, Pollution Prevention, Policy and Regulation Development, Abatement Reviews and Programs, and Waste Management.
* Manages technology reviews, approvals submissions and emission testing for diverse manufacturing facilities, automobile parts plants and surface coating operations.
* Submits over 20 Applications for Certificates of Approval per year and lead the negotiations for the first Ontario province wide Air Certificate of Approval.
* Prepares and provides technical reports, peer reviews and expert testimony at land use hearings.
* Develops air emission control concepts, studies and proposals for mining, co-generation, remediation and utility clients.
* Participates in environmental compliance and systems audits and risk assessments for pulp & paper plants, a major transportation agency, utilities, remediation projects and manufacturing facilities.
* Lead emission testing, comprehensive source inventory and dispersion studies for odourous compounds from a major furniture manufacturer, a municipal sewage treatment facility and a major auto plant.
* Professional Engineers of Ontario; Air and Waste Management Association - Board Member and former Ontario Section Chairman