Renewable Energy Approval (REA)
ORTECH will provide REA process support services as the owner’s representative. In this role, ORTECH will monitor and report on risk or delays associated with the REA timeline.
Specifically, ORTECH will:
- Liaise with the REA consultant to ensure adherence to the defined schedule;
- Attend meetings led by the REA consultant with the relevant stakeholders and agencies including provincial ministries and municipal authorities as a representative of the Client;
- Attend public meetings and open houses led by the REA consultant as a representative of the Client;
- Visit the site with the REA consultant and their subcontractors as required; and
- In general, ensure that the Project proceeds through the permitting process in a timely manner.
If you have selected a REA consultant, ORTECH can provide services to ensure the REA is managed to completion.